May 25, 2005

FYI.... The Good, The Bad and the Patheitic

The Good: If you have a Blog and you Blog roll Black Introspection, please let us know, we will definitely return the favor. I happen to be a reader of afronetizen and noticed today that they have us linked over there, thus I returned the favor. I love the Negroes of Highest Dubiosity List over there!! Haha

The Bad: Back in September of 2003 I registered on Rob Reddings forum and to my amazement before I could post anything I was banned. I re-registered thinking it was a mistake and again I was banned, I e-mailed Rob to find out why I was being banned but unfortunately the issue was never resolved. Noah is very familiar with Rob’s forum as well, which leads me to the pathetic.

The Pathetic: I received an e-mail from Q-Hodges asking me to pass some information to Noah that illustrates the cowardice of the Negro men that post on Rob Redding forum. One of the Negro’s from that forum who read this Blog decided it would be easier to copy and paste Noah words over there and speak ill of Noah and Black Introspection rather than confront Noah and us where he copied the words from. I am thinking that Negro is Renaldo who in the past have engaged us on this Blog but for some reason, I am thinking out of pure cowardice he decided to do a cut and paste job from this Blog and did not have the decency to let us know or give a link to this Blog without being asked for it first. I keep trying to tell y’all that the negro-Con is a coward but y’all don’t hear me!

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]I am thinking that Negro is Renaldo who in the past have engaged us on this Blog but for some reason, I am thinking out of pure cowardice he decided to do a cut and paste job from this Blog and did not have the decency to let us know or give a link to this Blog without being asked for it first. I keep trying to tell y’all that the negro-Con is a coward but y’all don’t hear me![/quote]

It is a good thing that I monitor the media resources that subvertive Black people utilize or I would not have noticed my name used in vane.

I don't even recall you ever posting on Redding's board.

Think about it Faheem - why would I seek to have you banned over there when I readily confront you over here?

I have no idea what you are talking about and I had nothing to do with your being banned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Black Sites and Forums